The North Little Rock Convention & Visitors Bureau is closely monitoring COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in Arkansas and is following the lead of the City of North Little Rock, Arkansas Department of Parks, Heritage and Tourism (ADPHT) and state health officials to ensure preparedness as the situation evolves. The health and safety of our residents and our visitors is, and will always be, our top priority.
- COVID-19 Updates: Centers for Disease Prevention (CDC), Arkansas Department of Health, Arkansas Department of Emergency Management
- Local Updates: City of North Little Rock
- Hospitality Industry Resources: Arkansas Hospitality Association
All visitors and residents should adhere to the following recognized healthy habits as directed by the Centers for Disease Prevention (CDC). As of 3.19.20, Governor Hutchinson has banned dine-in at all Arkansas restaurants. Those businesses can still offer take-out, curbside and delivery, as well as sell beer and wine for off-premise consumption for the next 30 days.
- Wash hands often
- Cough into your elbow and sneeze into a tissue
- Consult with a doctor before traveling when sick
- Stay up-to-date on vaccinations
- Avoid contact with people who are already sick
- Avoid contact with animals while traveling
- Clean frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Be aware of latest travel advisories from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and U.S. State Department
A & P Lodging & Foodservice Tax Remittances
We apologize for the inconvenience, but our office is temporarily closed to the public. The A&P is still available to you for assistance with your A & P lodging and foodservice tax remittances virtually. We encourage you to take advantage of this website for forms, information and online payments. You can also mail any forms:
North Little Rock A & P Commission
PO Box 5511
North Little Rock, AR 72119
We are taking extra steps to sanitize and protect those who come into our office.
What we’re doing for you:
The NLRCVB / A&P is open for business at 600 Main Street and at this time plans to remain open. Our staff is very cognizant of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) threat to the general public. We are making every effort to protect the staff and any visitors to our location by limiting outside visitors, practicing social distancing and sanitizing often.
- We will pass along any relevant information from the Arkansas Hospitality Association or Arkansas Tourism office through email and posting online on this website.
- We are continuing to promote our hospitality partners on our website, app and social media. Email Stephanie at email@example.com if you need to be added to the North Little Rock CVB blog post for restaurants offering curbside, online ordering or delivery.
- We will send out a news release with the above information to our local media and regular updates as needed.
- We are thinking through some creative ways to promote you and are of course open to ideas.
What you can do:
- Tag us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to ensure we see your posts and can share.
- Ideas we’ve seen from others: convert wait staff into delivery; partner with food trucks for mobile delivery; sell merchandise and gift cards online.
- Consider this an opportunity to share your business and your story on social media. The last thing you probably want to do right now is a light-hearted how-to video or behind-the-scenes at your restaurant, but more than ever your audience is online and actively looking for content – things to do with their kids at home, things that don’t require crowds, virtual classes, etc. Ideas:
- Short how-to videos (how to make pasta from scratch, etc.)
- Sharing recipes for items commonly found in your pantry
We are here to support you, don’t hesitate to contact us if you want to bounce around ideas or assistance with marketing or PR: firstname.lastname@example.org.